Mr and Mrs Cormick knew that they wanted to work with Belinda and the team at Qudaus when they took on the renovation of their new house, having had two kitchens from them previously.
The spacious living kitchen is cool and contemporary with handleless units, quartz worktop and a stunning blue glass breakfast bar and matching bulkhead as a centre piece.
“We had built a great relationship with Belinda and knew that we could trust her to guide us on the latest trends and innovations,” says Marcus.
“Belinda understands that quality is important to us and that there are some luxuries that we had to have in the kitchen, such as the built-in coffee machine and a top of the range hot water tap.
“We absolutely love the room and spend most of our time in it, relaxing and socialising. It is a joy to cook in with a bank of Siemens appliances and a built in hob in the island. There’s masses of storage, which enables us to keep the worktops clear and maintain the uncluttered look.
“The glass mirrored splashback is unusual and adds a modern feel. The distressed finish looks great, and is also really easy to clean.
“I found the striking blue breakfast bar, which is a great contrast to the grey furniture, and then matched the colour of the bulkhead. The bulkhead is practical as well as a stunning feature as it contains the extractor fan and hides messy wiring and electrics.
“My wife and I would not hesitate to recommend Belinda and the team at Qudaus. They have a wealth of knowledge and are super-efficient. Everything gets done when it should, and any issues are dealt with without fuss.”
- Kitchen units: Q-range – true handleless in concrete grey and silk grey
- Worktop – 20mm quartz – white arabesque
- Splashback- distressed mirror
- Appliances – Siemens iQ700 combi steam oven, warming drawer, integrated coffee machine, combination microwave oven, domino wok gas hob and induction hob – Siemens iQ300 fully integrated dishwasher
- Sink – Caple undermount bowl (with colander and chopping board)
- Tap – Quooker boiling water tap