A Unique Design For A Stunning Social Kitchen
Graham had a clear vision for his kitchen that would be unique to him, and provide the perfect backdrop for family gatherings and celebrations.
He was delighted when he met the Qudaus team and found that they were happy to take on board his wishes and create exactly what he was looking for.
“I was really impressed with the ‘can do’ attitude of Belinda and the team,” says Graham, “Other companies I had spoken with were very inflexible and did not want to get on board with my vision.”
Graham’s vision includes a dramatic island that is shaped in the letter G, a centre piece to the kitchen that not only acts as central point for food preparation and cooking but is also the place where everyone gathers to chat and socialise.
“I am delighted with the island,” says Graham. “It works in exactly the way I had imagined.”
The Wenge veneered island has a beautiful metallic trim at the base and the top and incorporates a dramatic raised breakfast bar that contrasts with the Blanco Antico worktop. The dropped bulkhead overhead has been framed with coloured LED lights to enhance the area and add a further ‘wow’ factor.
The kitchen is spacious, it includes a living area at one end with comfy sofas and a media wall that houses the TV, a fire and mirrored inset shelving. The utility room has an additional oven and hob, providing space for everyday cooking and for when the children want to get messy.
“I absolutely love the new kitchen, and would definitely recommend Belinda and the team at Qudaus,” says Graham.
• Kitchen units: Rotpunkt – Sand gloss
• Worktop: Sensa (granite); Blanco Antico
• Wenge veneered island surround
• Breakfast bar – Dekton Spectra with birdsbeak profile
• Appliances: Siemens IQ700/500 – combination microwave and steam oven, 2 large built in ovens, induction hob with flexi zone, teppanyaki plate, tall fridge and freezer, dishwasher and ceiling extractor
• Sink/taps: Blanco sink and Quooker hot tap
Utility Room/ serving kitchen